Business Development Director
Requisition Number: 149147
Work Location: Dublin, CA
At Pro Engineer portal we haven taken time to develop a unique consulting model that couples deep technical horsepower and expertise with some inspired user experience. We have partnered with leading companies and created a positive impact through helping them introduce meaningful products and solutions into the market. Thus successfully bridging the gap between concept and commercialization.
Our mission wouldn’t be possible without our partners who aid us in navigating the growing demand and the complexity of converging technology, user expectations and outstanding business models. With a two decade top notch experience coupled with a well rounded establishment from latest technologies to an amazing digital lifestyle we have successfully provided technology and development expertise in consumer, commercial industrial and health care markets.
At Pro Engineer Portal we have also invested a lot in terms of the company’s personnel resources. Here we have qualified professionals who have an ever glowing passion of product and service delivery. Ranging from teams of product strategist, researchers, designers engineers and manufacturing experts our team ensure a five star service delivery to our esteemed clients.
Consultative and proactive business development
We are looking forward to hiring a highly talented, business oriented professional who will join our California team. Among other duties the major role will be reporting to the president and also some significant interface with the site managing director and leadership.
Another major requirement of this role is to take an active part in upholding Pro Engineer Portal ethics and standards. You will also ensure the company’s growth and expansion through getting new clients and also enhancing best quality service delivery to new and existing clients.
In this highly visible and dynamic position you will be required to handle other duties including:
- Ensuring promotion of quality design, engineering and final manufacturing thus ensuring complete control in business opportunities and competitive advantages for the company and its clients at large.
- You will also be required to cultivate an aggressive approach thus ensuring generation of high level business leads and opportunities.
- Taking up administrative roles through good coordinating of the site business development activity which includes targeting, prospecting, forecast, tracking and eventual strategic response to prospects or existing clients in regards to their needs.
- Enhancing partnership and creating quick solutions to clients. Also you will be required to build trust and confidence to or esteemed clients.
- Providing positive directions in regards to product development leadership to both clients and staff in appropriate operational and program developmental activities.
- Exploit all the areas of your extensive knowledge in areas of design, innovation and user experience thus leading to good confidence in our company’s services.
- Deep analysis of the market impact thus being able to provide high business acumen in regards to technology and user context on a prospect and whether it will affect their business in a positive or negative manner.
- Analyzing key financial indicators and applying them to evaluate options and opportunities.
Pro Engineer Portal is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.