Program Manager/S.R Development Engineer
Requisition Number: 149125
Work Location: Dublin, CA
We are intently searching for someone who is qualified in engineering related programs management. One who is able to offer technical leadership with a greater view and understanding of the process in product development and direct multi-disciplinary team efforts efficiently, in the evolution of products via validation and testing of concepts. Demonstrable and extensive experience in creative product development will enable you to be in the technical lead as a senior development Engineer and program manager.
Rather than skills in exemplary and client management, your expertise and solid background in electro-mechanical part, systems or component are an added benefit. This includes analysis, CAD experience and visualization among others. The ability to market our products to both prospective and current clients is also needed. The suitable candidate must be flexible and highly dynamic to enable senior project engineer to co-cooperate well within the group hence improving and providing engineering knowledge and finally mentoring product development teams
Among others the sole responsibilities will include acting as the lead in project engineering efforts, risk managing and offering management and direction in matters regarding budgets, schedules, proposals and client activities.
- Plot, frame and tabulate project engineering activities
- Create and control engineering solutions while working as a formidable team with the staff.
- Control documentation in design and other process in development
- For quality of work and profitability, offer direction and manage large and small programs.
- Enhance and create strong bond with clients.
- Engage in constructive way in new business development situations and new business ventures.
- Offer writing of development proposals skills.
Technical leadership and Engineering:
- Some outstanding technical background in electro-mechanical and also the ability to use engineering theory to tackle engineering issues in real life.
- Manage effectively technical direction of cross project teams to facilitate efficiency and punctuality.
- A creative and innovative mind able to solve complex problems expertly.
- Able to lead R&D projects therefore transforming ideas into reality.
- Construct breadboard mock ups and proof of principle models also plan and evaluate designs for subsidized costs and manufacturability.
- Have outstanding presentation skills and ability which will articulate the project’s team work and also interact with clients.
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- A Minimum of 8-10 year experience in product development more preferably medical or high technology regulated industries.
- A qualified leadership in technical and multi-disciplinary development programs.
- Proven expertise with pro/E or SolidWorks,FEA or CFD
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of design and mechanical engineering design concepts.
- Able to work on multiple projects and an efficient manager in a fast paced environment.
Pro Engineer Portal is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.