Senior Industrial Designer
Requisition Number: 149121
Work Location: Dublin, CA
Pro Engineer portal, a leading innovation and development firm is seeking to hire a talented and passionate person who will be capable to deliver unique results and create some outstanding impact. We are composed of multi-disciplinary teams of product strategist, researchers, designers and engineers. This has helped us a lot in offering solutions to our esteemed clients queries and needs. Our mandate is to offer our clients a dynamic, fast paced work environment with plenty of opportunities and incredible benefits.
The unique and talented individual will be solely responsible for leading and taking part in client product research and design projects for clients. One will be answerable to the Director of design and also work in collaboration with the engineering, research and also business development teams. If this role fits you perfectly and you possess the necessary qualifications you should not hesitate joining us.
- Ensure design excellence by actively participating in product development programs
- Come up with ways of providing better value and improved customer care service by translating and aligning market needs into compelling product solutions.
- Offer research in management and design budgets as well provide mentorship to junior staff by project guides and leading by example.
- Promote the company’s standards and integrity to its clients.
- Encourage team work and effectively collaborate with the leading team to create business plans and proposals.
Essential skills required
- Individual must be able to demonstrate flexibility in the subject matter in his or her mandate.
- Ability to work in a team efficiently.
- A good understanding of product design strategy and execution. Also very capable of delivering world class designer products.
- Candidate should be creative and innovative to come up with new concepts
- Designing skills such as 3D modeling experience as well as designing for consumer medical and technology are highly considered in the selection of this role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build a good relationship with client
- Be dynamic to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Good communication skills and excellent command of both oral and written English.
- Able to achieve the set objectives on time
- Always on point in regards to details.
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities, good work ethics and some good sense of humor.
Educational background and minimum work experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in industrial design, also a Master‘s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6-12 years’ experience as a practicing designer with some good focus.
- Some reputable knowledge in developing electro mechanical products.
- Good knowledge in injecting molds and plastics.
- A good planner when it comes to preparing accurate program proposals and estimates.
- Should have worked with multi –disciplinary teams before in developing products
- Creating electro-mechanicals products experience is also necessary
Join our award winning team and let’s work for a good cause of helping clients realize their potential through designing perfect compelling solutions.
Pro Engineer Portal is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.