Senior User Experience Researcher
Requisition Number: 149126
Work Location: Dublin, CA
Pro Engineer Portal is looking for a senior user Experience Researcher whose main role will be to study the trends of our client’s behaviors, wants and needs and later give solutions and recommendations to be used by the company.
In this role you will be required to work closely with designers, product managers, and brand strategist also in this capacity you will validate new concepts and improve the existing products.
Some excellent communication skills coupled with being a flexible and also a committed team player are vital key aspects. Being passionate about the company’s products and being comfortable and open minded when working with our team of professionals will be an added benefit.
- Effectively identify research objectives, create research proposals and plans, do deep analysis on objectives using any method you find resourceful.
- Generate tactical and strategic insights and finally come up with actionable recommendations which in the long run will drive innovation and designs for users.
- Make a positive impact on the organization by presenting your views and insights through creative and compelling ways. This will help in creating a highly informed, effective and more empathetic product organization.
- A bachelor’s in human-computer interaction, cognitive science, computer science, statistics or any other related filed.
- A background experience of 7 years or more within a product organization on any mobile platform including (iOS, Android, mobile web.
- An excellent command when using qualitative methods (interviewing, usability studies, ethnographic observation)
- A good comprehension of quantitative methods, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts.
- Meticulous eye for detail while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Being initiative, proactive and highly creative.
- Great communication skills and also a great planner when it comes to analytical and organizational skills.
- Competent and well-rounded in matters communication whether written or verbal and also highly skilled in presentation.
- Highly enthusiastic and always collaborative, team oriented and also fun to work with.
Pro Engineer Portal is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.