Technical Program Manager
Requisition Number: 149104
Work Location: Dublin, CA
Our Product design and development engineering team is growing rapidly and we are looking for Technical Program Managers to help us scale. Come be part of a new team at Pro Engineer Portal focused on enabling and empowering engineering to deliver at scale.
Technical Program Managers at Pro Engineer Portal drive cross-functional initiatives, leveraging strong leadership, planning, communication, and collaboration skills. Our TPMs are problem solvers who make things happen around them by setting clear goals and inspiring teams to deliver. TPMs at Pro Engineer Portal are both strategic and tactical and do what it takes to successfully deliver key programs that have a material impact on the business.
- Lead iterative delivery of strategic cross-functional initiatives from concept to ship, through focus, transparency, communication, visibility, and accountability
- Partner with engineering, product, and business leadership to build highly collaborative teams and to enhance communication across teams and stakeholders
- Identify and resolve systemic issues impacting Lyft engineering and aggressively take action to resolve
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects iteratively with multiple dependencies and constraints, in a highly dynamic and agile environment
- Proven ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of extreme ambiguity, with only high level direction
- Experience building roadmaps, release plans, project plans with a thorough understanding of dependency management
- Able to communicate at all levels from engineer to partner to C-level executives
- Able to influence, negotiate and inspire others in a matrixed environment
- Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail
- 5+ years as a TPM, engineering or product leader, or a relevant consulting role
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline preferred
Pro Engineer Portal is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.